Train at The Armory This Winter
New This Season: Discount for NYRR Members
The Armory is now open for the 2018-2019 winter training season with a newly resurfaced track. Buy a season pass and get access to The Fastest Track in the World through April 12, 2019. NYRR members receive 10% off the $275 membership price.
Visit The Armory, conveniently located one block from the A, C, and 1 trains at 168th Street in Upper Manhattan, and register in person. Be sure to bring your NYRR membership card to receive your discount. Click here for training details.
The Armory Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Armory Foundation oversees the premier indoor track and field center in America and hosts over 100 track meets annually with the goal of serving youth by promoting fitness, a love of sport, and the pursuit of individual excellence.
Additionally, it maintains the National Track & Field Hall of Fame, offers a variety of community support programs, and operates as the largest after school activities center in New York.
The Armory College Prep High School Program provides college prep and academic counseling services to hundreds of under resourced, New York City public high school students. The Armory College Prep Middle School Program offers academic support, computer science education, and high school application guidance to middle school students. Find out about The Armory, including the full schedule of events. Click here for our schedule of events.
New York Road Runners Partnership
NYRR has been a supporter of The Armory since the facility’s early days. In recent years, we have become a presenting partner to further support The Armory, as part of our mission to help and inspire people through running. At NYRR, we encourage our running community to come to The Armory to run—and to watch and cheer on other runners of all ages—during the indoor track season and throughout the year.
Through our partnership, we support the following activities at The Armory:
- The Armory College Prep program, which guides more than 150 students in grades 5–12 each year through academic support and counseling, setting them up for successful college careers.
- The Armory Middle School Invitational Presented by NYRR, as well as many other youth events throughout the season.
- The NYRR Night at the Races series, which gives local runners the opportunity to participate in official track and field events on nights filled with music, food, and fun.
- Rising New York Road Runners events and other annual NYRR youth events.
- The NYRR Millrose Games, the world’s longest-running and most prestigious track and field meet, of which NYRR has been the title sponsor since 2014.
- The 2019 Indoor Marathon Presented by NYRR, a 26.2-mile indoor team relay race held over three days in April.
Train Free at The Armory
NYRR members can get one free training pass! Pick any training session to attend and show your NYRR member card with a valid expiration date to get a complimentary workout.
The Armory is open for adult training at its world-class indoor track facility Monday through Thursday. Runners can purchase a season pass to train at The Armory from November to April at a cost of only $275.